This module store a set of function using shell to complete commands name.
- Copyright: 2008 Julien Danjou, Sébastien Gross
- Author: Julien Danjou <[email protected]>,Sébastien Gross <[email protected]>
|awful.completion.bashcomp_load (src)||Enable programmable bash completion in awful.completion.bash at the price of a slight overhead.|
|awful.completion.shell (command, cur_pos, ncomp[, shell=based on SHELL])||Use shell completion system to complete commands and filenames.|
|awful.completion.generic (text, cur_pos, ncomp, keywords)||Run a generic completion.|
- awful.completion.bashcomp_load (src)
Enable programmable bash completion in awful.completion.bash at the price of
a slight overhead.
- src The bash completion source file, /etc/bash_completion by default.
- awful.completion.shell (command, cur_pos, ncomp[, shell=based on SHELL])
Use shell completion system to complete commands and filenames.
- awful.completion.generic (text, cur_pos, ncomp, keywords)
Run a generic completion.
For this function to run properly the awful.completion.keyword table should
be fed up with all keywords. The completion is run against these keywords.
- text The current text the user had typed yet.
- cur_pos The current cursor position.
- ncomp The number of yet requested completion using current text.
- keywords The keywords table uised for completion.