The recipes section is where you can find useful snippets and tutorials on how to improve your Awesome setup.
- MPD current song
- Awesome "Watch" widget usage examples
- Connman (network manager)
- Battery Indicator (UPower)
- Google Play Music Desktop Player
- Set of simple widgets - widgets for battery, cpu, brightness, volume, email, etc.
- Wireless status
- Microphone state
- Noobie - create a wibar widget based on the output of a script.
- Full Animated Setup
- Modern Bottom Panel, Dashboard Panel, Control Center, Notification Center
- Music Player Widget, Weather Widget, Calendar Widget, Battery Widget, Network Widget
- Word Clock Lockscreen, Minimalist Exitscreen
- Awesome-Revelation - Mac OSX like 'Expose' view of all clients
- awesome-cyclefocus - sensible Alt-Tab behavior
- Collision geometric navigation keybindings
- Tyrannical dynamic tag managment framework
- Repetitive dynamic keybindings and macros
- layout-machi - a manual layout with interactive editing
- nice - macOS-like seamless window decorations
- modalawesome - framework for modal, vi-like keybindings