- Copyright: 2009 Julien Danjou
- Release: devel
- Author: Julien Danjou <[email protected]>
|new (mod, _key, press, release)||Create a new key to use as binding.|
|match (_key, pressed_mod, pressed_key)||Compare a key object with modifiers and key.|
|ignore_modifiers||Modifiers to ignore.|
- new (mod, _key, press, release)
Create a new key to use as binding.
This function is useful to create several keys from one, because it will use
the ignore_modifier variable to create more key with or without the ignored
For example if you want to ignore CapsLock in your keybinding (which is
ignored by default by this function), creating key binding with this function
will return 2 key objects: one with CapsLock on, and the other one with
A table with one or several key objects.
- match (_key, pressed_mod, pressed_key)
Compare a key object with modifiers and key.
- _key The key object.
- pressed_mod The modifiers to compare with.
- pressed_key The key to compare with.